WE HAVE ANIMALS
Some things I’ve taught myself through out the years. I have not gone to college for art or comics, these are things I’ve learned by just trying to make comics by myself.
if someone is drawing or whatever
dont fuck them up in any way shape or form just for laughs
dont “finish someones drawing” if they leave it unattended
dont scribble across the page or the picture
dont ruin their progress because itll “be funny”
youre an asshole
I’M NOT EVEN GOOD AT THINGS I’M GOOD AT
Do you ever just look at your art, and you just
hey so I don’t know if this is clear, but if we mutually follow each other on here it means that I like you and want to be friends with you so if you ever want to send me an ask about literally anything, feel free to
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
i am in love with this movie
Just a few basic tips for drawing fabric and clothing.
“i’m gonna draw” i whisper as i don’t
- The closest I could find on Amazon to the watercolour set I use is the Sakura brand of Koi Assorted WaterColours Field Set.
- Just use any old toothbrush. I used to use the ones that my dentist would give me after a visit, just because those were kind of cheap and I wouldn’t actually use them anyways.
- I use acrylic for flicking and highlights because watercolour-whites tend to fade when they dry.
- Also, remember to keep your hands clean, because nothing’s worse than smudging graphite into your watercolours and then unable to get it out.
- Try to avoid black and white when possible. They tend to dull the colours and it loses that watercolouring lustre.
Since I started watercolouring again for my daily sketches, I’ve gotten a lot of asks/dA notes on if I could give a tutorial on watercolouring and also more specific questions that overlapped each other, so I decided to do a semi guide/tips/answering thing.
I actually started watercolouring before I went into digital medium, so I have a bit of personal experience, but I am essentially self-taught when it comes to watercolouring since there weren’t a lot of watercolour tutorials online back then to begin with, so I cannot promise that these are the absolute correct way of doing things.
Hope it helps anyways :)